Do you have any swing faults that are holding your golf game back? Are you Early Extending on your down swing, or have a Chicken Wing with your lead arm, or Coming Over the Top?
You may have some physical limitations including tightness, weakness, or poor stability in various muscle groups that are contributing to these common swing faults.
The Titleist Performance Institute has researched and correlated various swing faults with specific physical limitations. They have allowed physical therapist to become certified golf instructors to perform physical performance evaluations and video analysis to assist clients with improving their swing.
Heather Smith is now a Certified Titleist Performance Golf Instructor and is performing assessments at Pinnacle Performance.
Heather can help you:
- Identify physical limitations including weakness and flexibility that limit your ability to swing efficiently and effectively.
- Prevent Injury that keeps you from playing golf. (i.e.: knee, elbow, hip, or back injury)
- Identify your swing faults and what physical limitations are causing them.
- Improve the power in your swing and increase your drive distance.
By working with a physical therapist specially trained in orthopedics and sports rehabilitation, you will learn how to identify risks and prevent injuries. You will also receive thorough documented reports including a video to show your swing faults and how it correlates to your physical abilities.
Your TPI instructor works closely with professional golfers to help you improve your swing efficiency concerning club fit and fundamentals of the swing that only your pro can help you with.
- Initial Assessment: $100
- Training Visits: $75
- Physical assessment: performed at Pinnacle Performance or we will come to your golf course, gym, or home to perform.
- Video Golf Swing – Analyzed with Swing Loft Software to identify swing faults
- Written Assessment and Plan to improve limitations specific for swing faults.
- Plan includes a specific exercise program to improve limitations that were identified in the assessment.
- 60-minute sessions with a physical therapist that include: specific therapeutic exercises, neuromuscular re-education, plyometrics, golf specific exercises, and manual physical therapy to reach goals.
- Training at Pinnacle Performance, gym, or home
Ask more about group exercise rates!
Call Pinnacle Performance at 423-869-9923 to learn more and schedule your appointment!
Concierge Services: Specific for TPI clients only